Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Movin House!

Moving house really sucks! This time however we will prevail! We'll just leave it all in the house when we move. Might make moving from a house to a unit all that much easier. not that it's a small unit, thank christ. Can't belive that 4 people can accumulate so much crap in twelve months especially when 2 of them don't contribute much apart from toys. Oh lordy the toys are everywhere.

Being a worker on oil rigs gave me a good range of expletives with which to show my emotions. However it didn't teach me how to restrain my self in front of the children. All well and good till your almost 3 year old turn's around and says things like;

"That's Bullshit"

"Fuck off kitty!!!"

"Piss off Fuffell"

"Fuffell, your a dickhead"

"Jesus Christ, you scared me"

"Look Mummy, Ga ga's a fuckface"

"I am hurrying mum, for god's sake, fucking hell"

Aren't kids precious!


Back in my day, Beaker from the muppets used to give me nightmares.

9 comments:

Von said...

Hang on a minute, I have to stop laughing. Yes I am laughing at you. Do you not remember me warning you that swearing around them was a bad idea? Do you not remember MY kids throwing MY words back at me?

Hugs and kisses for the small potty mouth, and for the smaller one who has yet to learn. Oh and kisses for you pair I suppose.

Good luck with the move. I wish I was there to help..... NOT.

Beaker? Seriously? I thought he was funny. The eagle gave me nightmares.

Love Von xoxoxox

Angry said...

...and now the kids do right...?

Von said...

Oh hell yeah, they never let me sleep, and when they do I have nightmares about them waking me up and I wake up arrgggghhhhh

Thanks for coming over Angry xxxxx

kittyCat said...

Oi, how fucking old are you two feul was .55 a litre when I started driven and I AM OLDER.Less sane but older... pmsl

Moley123 said...

You really must acknowledge the fact that the toys are really yours! So no more excuses there's not enough room etc.

By the way your 'warped sister' sent me here. She said be sure to mention her.. not that she's got an inflated ego... lol.

Von said...

OI? What is going on here? I try to be nice and introduce you to the younger and slightly less warped version of me in an effort to make him welcome.... and all I get is bullshit from my so called friends?

Harumph.

You can all kiss my arse:)

With Love..... Von xoxoxoxox

Angry said...

Well I think Von is having us on...
Did anyone else notice that ALL the comments here are from everyone EXCEPT Fuffell & Zozo... and mainly from Von herself... I don't even think there IS a brother...

Von said...

FUFFELL! Quit molesting ZoZo and come set this bunch of preverts straight will you? Hellooooooooooo? Anyone out there?

Von said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz